Special Educational Needs and Disability Information and Advice Support Service (SENDIASS)
The support what we offer is different for each individual and we tailor any support according to your child’s specific needs which might include face-to-face meetings, contact by telephone and/or email.
We offer free, impartial information, advice and support to families of children and young people 0-25yrs who have Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND).
Our offer can include:
- Providing information, advice and support
- Signposting to SEND services which are available in Wigan
- Links to local parent support groups and forums
- Support and advocacy within meetings
- Support in resolving disagreements, mediation and tribunals
- Explaining the Educational, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) process